To create a positive impact by listening and serving.
To serve our clients and coworkers in a manner which shows we care. We provide exceptional value to our clients through trusted advice and real relationships. We create a culture that builds character, strengthens individuals, and nurtures families.
To have a positive impact on all who come in contact with the firm. To truly care and serve as trusted advisors.
Our impact is contingent upon our efforts to communicate openly and compassionately. Better communication equals better understanding and trust. We strive for real relationships.
ATLAS CPAs & Advisors PLLC
We started out as seven accounting offices, across Colorado and Arizona, that decided to join forces in order to offer a more robust range of services that would be difficult to match had we remained separate entities.
The following firms now operate under the ATLAS CPAs & Advisors PLLC name:
- Woodley Hilderbrand & Sanders LLP, Colorado Springs, CO
- Kirmer & Company, Colorado Springs, CO
- GAAP Solutions, Colorado Springs, CO
- Accounting for Success, Englewood, CO
- AWM CPAs LLC, Brighton, CO
- Hayward & Associates, Lafayette, CO
- Frazier Spoon & Company PLLC, Phoenix, AZ
- ATLAS CPAs & Advisors PLLC, Phoenix, AZ
- Eve Devolites Company, CPA, Phoenix, AZ
Our firm offers a depth and breadth of services to clients that extends beyond traditional accounting practices while continuing to operate with the same local teams and the same caring service.
ATLAS Navigators LLC
We’ve also formed ATLAS Navigators LLC as the umbrella under which we are expanding our services to encompass a total inventory of advisory offerings including:
- Business Coaching
- Management Development & Consulting
- Business & Financial Planning
- Operational Improvements
- Human Resource Services
- Business Structure
- Marketing/Sales Training
- Marketing Planning
- Preparing & Listing your business for sale
- Legal Services
- Wealth Building
- Destination Planning
- Exit Planning
Ready to find out more?
Please call us with any questions. We’d love to listen to where you want to go and how we may serve you along the way.