ATLAS is pleased to provide professional Attestation Services for any size business. Our attestation professionals provide conclusions that confirm the reliability of written information requested of you, or used by third parties. In these engagements, we provide independent verification of information, other than financial statements, by examining, reviewing or applying agreed-upon procedures to the subject matter at hand such as determining your compliance with a contract. We’re also able to provide assurance regarding an assertion about the subject matter such as confirming that what your company is reporting is accurate.
We bring the same level of professionalism and attention to detail that we bring to our audit services to our attestation services. ATLAS’s Assurance Services professionals’ experience and expertise enhance the quality of the information for decision makers and our reputation for integrity reinforces the credibility of your company.
The subjects of attestation engagements may take many forms, including:
- Internal control systems and processes
- Historic or anticipated performance
- Non-financial performance or condition information such as physical characteristics
- Break-even analyses
- Behavior information, such as compliance or contract provisions
Attestation engagements are used in diverse situations, such as:
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Reporting on financial forecasts and projections
- Reporting on pro forma financial information
- Reporting on an entity’s internal control over financial reporting
- Compliance attestation