Part-Time CFO Services
When your small business has grown to the point that you require professional financial advice, but you can’t yet afford to hire a full-time CFO or Controller, ATLAS’s part-time CFO service is an excellent solution. When you take advantage of this beneficial service, we provide you an experienced, professional financial manager who will work closely with you to help guide your growing business and advise you on financial matters at a fraction of what it would cost to hire a full-time CFO.
With an ATLAS part-time CFO on your side, you’ll have more time to focus on running your business and tending to your customers’ needs without having to worry about financial surprises. Other benefits of an ATLAS part-time CFO include:
- Improved decision-making capabilities
- Advice on tough business decisions and business plans
- Reduced employee theft and increased profits
- Training and management of your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures