Preparing your own tax return can be a nightmare and, if you own a business of any size, it’s definitely not recommended. The intricacy of current tax laws makes filing even the simplest return confusing, which is why engaging assistance from the ATLAS's experienced tax professionals is an excellent course of action. We’ll assist and advise you through the process of preparing and filing your tax return, ensuring that deductions and credits aren’t overlooked and that all the numbers are correct and the information is accurate.
When the ATLAS prepares your tax return, you can rest assured that it will be checked and rechecked for accuracy, filed electronically for a faster refund and, if your books aren’t in the best of shape, we can clean them up and help you implement an easy system that will keep them in shape the whole year. On top of that, we can offer advice regarding potential audit risks, adjusting your payroll withholding and also assist you with commonly overlooked deductions to make sure you get the most out of your return.
Assistance with tax returns is only one of the tax-related services we offer at the ATLAS. Even more important than filing a return is tax planning, which is the most crucial factor in successfully and legally reducing your overall tax liability. Our experts go beyond mere tax compliance to offer solutions and strategies which will maximize your after tax income. We stay current on the ever evolving tax laws and this mastery and expertise allows us to help you find ways to reduce your tax liability all year. We can help you with strategies to grow and preserve assets, defer income and reduce taxes on income, estate, gifts, investments and more. Through careful planning and legitimate tax strategy, we have a proven track record of success in saving our clients money in the long run. Some of the proven strategies we employ include:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
If you’re currently mired in trouble with the IRS, the ATLAS can offer expert assistance. Our team of professionals is efficient, affordable and discrete and will work to find resolution to any tax problems you may have. If you owe money to the IRS, it’s a problem that won’t go away on its own. Call the ATLAS before penalties and interest bury you to the point where you can’t recover. Regardless of the severity of your problems with the IRS, we’re confident that we can assist you in finding an amicable solution. Issues and solutions we’ve successfully resolved in the past include:
- Have you received an IRS audit notification?
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years?
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank.
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property?
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar!
- Need more time to pay?
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse?
- Like to see what the IRS has on you.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us with all your questions!